Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A New Beginning

 I started this blog to document my return to the world of entrepreneurship  and share the up's and down's of the journey. The thirteen years represents the time I stayed at my last job at the Department of Commerce. The term sophisticated slave is a term my good friend Bill Hill coined African-Americans of today. His notion is that we are still slaves today just a bit sophisticated, but our culture places shackles on our creative liberty to truly thrive and create within the culture.

The blog will also be used to provide some free e-books and promote my new projects. Today, I will just share one important point I have learned on the beginning of this journey. The point is that you, as the entrepreneur must be able to control your ego. It is said by some philosophers that the ego is the result of all hate and war in the world. This is a very powerful statement, but for our purposes we must be vigilant and realize that we must control our ego. We should not let our ego control us. Feel free to comment.

Some may find this impossible to believe. I would suggest that you note how you identify the voices
that you hear in your mind. That's my post for today.


No comments: