Monday, November 10, 2014

Almost a Year....

It has almost been a year since I resigned from my job. At times I think I should have never left, but the lessons I learned and continue to learn are priceless.

At this point I have higher expectations than when I started out. The main reason is because I see so many problems that need to be addressed in our society. What better way to deal with these issues than to write about them.

My advice for any inspiring entrepreneurs, do you research and homework. If you have a mentor or family member that is already doing what you want to do all the better. It would be ideal to have funding in place.

I work harder and longer on my own work than when I worked for the Census Bureau, but my work is more rewarding because it is mine. I have developed a good work flow now, I continue to work on branding myself and building my audience after almost a year.

No comments: