Monday, June 8, 2015

Guidance From The Planets and Stars

My astrologer e-mailed me recently to see how I was doing. Samuel Reynolds has been providing me some great readings since October 2013. Here is my response about insights on this entrepreneur journey

The journey is tricky, but everything happens in small increments. Your readings were correct, sometimes the timing would be a few days later or a few days before. However, I could not have gotten this far without your help. Last week I joined with Felipe Luciano on Newark TV. I will be writing for his morning show, I have also suggested a show he is interested in. It deals with questioning the level of involvement of our churches.

Otherwise I am ghostwriting a few books, my second book is complete, 'Quality of Heart' and I have twelve songs ready to go for my first album. What else? I have one digital paper out, 'The Artist Recreates the World' and a second coming out soon named Internalize Something New. And I have about 6-8 blogs running and a YouTube Channel.

What I failed to convey is that my income is not close to what it once was and my lifestyle has changed drastically because of my focus on business. And I don't have a girlfriend. It takes money to date these days. My point here is that the goal and dream is possible, but there are many ways to travel that road. Others may have saved and waited until retirement, some people may try to work full time and start the business.

The other point is that I followed my intuition and looked for the planets and stars to confirm by feelings. As I heard my readings back in 2013, I knew I had to launch out with or without money.
#Thutmosejanic #TARTW #Thutmosejanic #ThutmoseGC

No comments: