Monday, October 27, 2014

How You Like My Blog Now?

I explain the title of my blog from time to time for my new audience followers. Someone who may not have a clue about the blog title. I refer to all of us that have been moved to the middle class as sophisticated slaves. Census Bureau statistics will show how many people are at or below the poverty line. It is political correct to place us in the middle, this way the powers that be, don't have to be responsible for us.


Did you know the etymology of sophisticated in the late Middle English meant 'tampered with' or 'mix with a foreign substance' Yes, yes, it is not just bad enough to be a slave, but to be tampered with, my, my, my.

So where is the middle class entrepreneur? My argument is that the system is set-up against the entrepreneur (there are pockets that are more lucrative). Please read about some insights of blacks that I have heard recently about the black man's plight.

Professor James Small gives an overview that the African should be able to provide food, clothing, shelter, security and safety. Dr. Randell Pinkett believes blacks must enter the marketplace and remove the 'glass ceiling' he argues blacks must adjust to the systems changes.

Author Don Onukogu expressed the importance of the thought process to write and produce a book. Willie Cooper expressed passion in writing about his ancestors from the civil war. He even walked around with a proudness as if his every step was on his ancestors shoulders.

Author Kofi Ayim with his reflections and unsolved
mysteries of Jack Cudjo, a black revolutionary soldier 
whose history has been forgotten shows tremendous respect for our ancestors. Professor Nashid Al-Amin talking about the black Vikings reminded us again that blacks have done so much, but have not been given the credit.

Finally former mayor Sharpe James (Political Prisoner) shared his stories, but made it clear if you go to high, people will pull you down. He has lived thru the most recent history to prove it.

I will give my insights next post. I am working on keeping these post short to increase my readership.
I also have to add photos and other good stuff. I have something very insightful to say.

No comments: